The first PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds update for the reason that game’s official PC launch on Dec. 20 is currently tolerate more bug fixes and an apology within the developer over game performance.
Bluehole Studio apologized to your “inconvenience the result of the intermittent lag and character position readjustment issues” that taken place matches considering that the game’s launch outside of Early Access. These complaints were cause by multiple factors, which include upgrading the video game towards the latest version and changes made when adding new content.
“Having a smooth playing environment to allow our players thoroughly enjoy Battle Royale was a top priorities for PC 1.0 launch,” Bluehole Studio wrote while in the patch notes. “However, many causes have triggered the in-game lag issue for being worse or happen with greater regularity over the last weeks. In the act, we\’re struggle to implement the measures to visibly address the issue more quickly.”
The developer said the update today is targeted on improving server infrastructure with “alterations in minimize the bottleneck while in the game server launch phase as well as resolved some server hitch issues.”
“Resolving the intermittent lag and character position readjustment issues are still a top priorities, and we are continuing to work on analyzing and fixing any remaining issues every day,” wrote Bluehole Studio. “After today\’s update, you will find running some internal tests and deploying more updates to gradually mitigate the problem.”
The update also fixes a concern where players cannot earn BP, the in-game currency, after completing matches. The patch notes, fully below, mentions a pay plan is on its way soon.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds PC 1.0 Update #1
- Changed the map selection ratio being equal for Erangel and Miramar.
- Adjusted replay system making sure that players is able to view game replays from three minutes after death. This is certainly to prevent sharing opponent\’s positions to surviving teammates shortly after death.
- Fixed the difficulty where some buildings and objects are not marked on the Miramar world map.
- Reduced occurrences from the issue where replays occasionally crashed returning to the lobby screen.
- On restarting a replay, it is going to continue where last viewed.
- Fixed the problem when the addition of the Death Cam and replay was missing.
- Fixed the issue where players couldn\’t earn BP. We\’re going to update with a compensation plan soon.
- Fixed the issue where players could die unexpectedly from fall damage.
- Fixed the issue where bullets couldn\’t penetrate particular fences from them.
CHECK OUT MORE
- Overwatch Players Gets Free Victory Poses After Winter Wonderland Event
- Star Citizen\’s Single-Player Squadron 42 Reveals Gameplay in Hour-Long Video
- Star Citizen\’s Alpha Build Reaches Update 3.0 With New Features
- Civilization VI: Fall and rise Expansion Receives New Indian Leader